Devotion

I recognize
Only one relationship: devotion
-Tulsidas

The firm desire that enters
Can neither be taken from my heart by beak or nail.
-Arnaut Daniel

Devotion is the head of meditation.
-Kagyu Saying

Standing or sitting, asleep or awake,
yea, with every breath, contemplate the Lord.
-Adi Granth

Forget Him not for a moment,
night or day, any hour, any instant.
-Adi Granth

The moment He is out of your mind
is the moment of ingratitude.
-Bahu

Never be remiss in remembering the Lord,
although it is sharper than the sword.
-Bahu

The true devotee does not stop reciting prayers
even when he is lying on a bed of thorns.
-Noor Mohammed

Devotion to the Lord,
I am unable to offer;
For the Five thieves,
That are after me,
Prevent my doing so.
-Dulan Das

There is only one virtue and only one sin
for a soul on the path:
virtue when he is conscious of God    
and sin when he is not.
-Abu Hashim Madani

O God, grant only this boon:
I may never forget Thee.
-Tukaram